After a month plus of blog sleeping I finally decide to wake up...
We have had such a fun and busy month that blogging has been the last thing on my mind.
Christmastime was filled with gingerbread housemaking, kindergarten programs, piano recitals, parties, lightseeing, and lots of family fun. I am glad to get back to normal life again. Although, this week we will take another break from normal life and trek to Utah for my brother's wedding.



Haley and I are looking forward to real winter. This 80 degree stuff is killing us. :)
8 comments:
I finally got all of the pics to come up...cute.
Will you have any free time? When are you coming up?
I hate all the real stuff! I want 80 degree winters! Take a side trip up through Idaho and come visit me, it would be fu-un!
Seriously Janae I miss you!!! Let's hang out!!
Love the picture of the girls with the life-size nativity.
I just couldn't stop laughing reading about you and your mattress war because it reminded me of soooo many morning at BYU... do your arms still feel paralyzed sometimes? Oh sleep... I love your family picture! Which brother got married? Your little brother can't possibly be that old...oh wait...it has been a long time since college... crazy times!
Janae...wake up...I think you fell asleep again. Don't worry I do a lot of blog sleeping.
Did you fall asleep again?
Post a Comment