Holley, got me out of my non-blogging slump.
The Rules:
1.go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

It's a pretty good one. Hawaiian Temple in Laie. We visited in June 2007 with our entire family. It was a gorgeous day to see a beautiful temple.
And I have to post the picture before it, too. It is of Haley standing next to her name that she wrote on the cement with an altoid her grandma gave her while we were waiting to go to the airport. Can you see the H?

Nancy, Jayne, Alli, Melinda, Stacy, and Melanie--let's see what you have...
3 comments:
Such great memories! When I saw the picture of Haley, I just had to laugh. I so remember that day!
Makes me want to go to Hawaii right now!!
Haley looks so little in that picture!
I like your family picture at the top! Cute!! I"ve been thinking of you lately but since it seems that your blog is sleeping again I will have to call you or email you to get an update on how you're doing!!
Post a Comment