Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jeff finishes his first triathlon







I'm almost across the finished line!!! The hills on the bike and the run were tough. The whales, I mean other competitors, in the water were large, but it was definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

I think I had to run/walk up some of those same hills for the 10K I ran there last March (2007). They're killer. Congratulations on finishing! That's a huge accomplishment. I've started training for a sprint triathalon twice and never gone through with it. Apparently I'm only crazy enough to run a half-marathon (which I'll never do again). Keep up with the training...it's addicting. :)

Tam said...

That is AWESOME! I think Janae, Holley and I will have to do the Catalina Relay sprint. So, start saving money for Janae's new bike!

Tracey said...

Spectacular!!! I am so impressed and inspired by your endeavor! I can't even imagine doing a triathlon! Your description of the events was also great, it gave a great picture of how things went! Thanks!