so I was driving in the car with all children (of course), listening to our favorite artist (Jack Johnson) when Haley said,
"Mom does God wear camouflage?"
Me: "Huh?"
Haley: "In the song, he says God wears camouflage."
Me: "Oh. Uh... I don't know" (think fast Janae) "What do you think Haley?"
Haley: "Yeah, I think God wears camouflage... cause you can't see Him."
I think I laughed and smiled at the same time. Amazing observer, that Haley.
Me: "Huh?"
Haley: "In the song, he says God wears camouflage."
Me: "Oh. Uh... I don't know" (think fast Janae) "What do you think Haley?"
Haley: "Yeah, I think God wears camouflage... cause you can't see Him."
I think I laughed and smiled at the same time. Amazing observer, that Haley.
3 comments:
I love her! haha That's so cute. Tell your family I said hi, can't wait to see you all again!
That is so cute! I love the things that come out of my kids mouths, they crack me up! Hopefully someday we can see each other again. Love ya kid!
It's so fun to hear the cute things she is saying, that is so insightful. Makes you kind of nervous to listen to the radio though... :) So how is life with three going? Are you starting to feel a little bit sane yet? I think I'm getting close, but then I have those days where I am sinking again... I'm glad you are enjoying fall so much, I always think of you on a gorgeous fall day. I remember how much you loved it at BYU. Luckily, the fall was so pretty in Cleveland with it's millions of trees that I hopefully got enough to carry me through these years of "tropical" weather. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment