Current mood: calm
Addison was blessed yesterday, and even though both Jeff and I had to teach lessons, get the kids ready for church and be on time (difficult for us) and deal with a tired, grumpy Nicole, we had a peaceful day.
It was nice to have friends and family over in the afternoon to share with us such a special day.
I always enjoy the blessings of our children because it gives me the time to ponder on their unique personalities. Addison is a sweet, beautiful baby. She is very easy-going and tolerates well the prodding of her big sisters. She smiles a lot and makes our home a little bit happier. She truly is a blessing in our lives.
Nicole's blessing 2005

4 comments:
Addison is so beautiful! Wow! Your family is growing so fast! Congratulations to you both! Beautiful girls!
xoxo shannon
Hiya! Very beautiful baby. So darling and precious... Congrats are definitely in order. Hoping all is well and safe at your place.
Look at all those beautiful girls!!! I hope Jeff is able to find guy time:)
Congrats Janae!!!
Wow, I must be out of the loop since I didn't even know you were 'with child'. You look wonderful, and you must come to my wedding August 9th at the Redlands Building. Jenna will be there too. It is at noon.
Love ya! I cant wait to see your munchkins! They are growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment