I hate to admit it, but I have succumbed to the blogging community... I have resisted, but now realize there are so many family and friends that I haven't kept in touch with and I figured why not...so here I am.
Considering so much is always happening, I'll keep my first post brief...
Haley and Nicole are doing well. Haley starts kindergarten in the Fall and just had her shots. It made quite an indelible impression on her mind and even though it was almost a month ago, she still reminds us that she doesn't ever want shots again. Her pediatrician also told us she was the size of an average 7 year old. We knew she was tall, but it caught me off guard to think she looks two years older than she really is. Afterall, she doesn't even turn 5 until April 19th. She's very much looking forward to kindergarten and has told me that she would rather go to first grade instead so she can go to school all day... Would be nice for mom...
Nicole has had an interesting weekend--she decided to fall off a friend's bunkbed ladder and sustain a slight fracture in her forearm. She's only in a soft cast, which is good and bad. Good because we can take it off and bad because she can take it off. We are still recovering from the sleep deprivation of being at the hospital until 4am. She is also being potty-trained, which is ever so fun. She does well at home, but when we go somewhere that is another story.
Jeff is doing well. He likes his new job at Chep, and has just started a new quarter at Cal State. It seems like he has been in school forever, what with him changing universities and all, but we see the light. December can't come too soon.
I am feeling quite large these days. 5 weeks to go until my due date. Despite the ever increasing exhaustion, it has been an uneventful pregnancy, and the girls are quite excited to welcome a new baby sister.
So perhaps I will upload some lovely pictures after I fish the girls out of the bath tub.
Until then...
Love To See The (Newport Beach) Temple
11 years ago
3 comments:
Found you! I'm so excited that you and Shauna both started blogs. It's so fun :)
Hi Janae! I found your blog from Holley's. I was very relucant to start a blog too, but it has been a lot of fun getting in touch with people I have not seen in awhile. I'm really liking it now.
Hi Janae, I am new to this whole blogging thing too but it is a lot of fun and a great way to keep track of things, especially the kids.
I found you from Holley's blog... it is fun to lurk and find people from other's blogs.
Post a Comment